Audio conference is a technique that allows two or more people to speak with each other remotely via the Internet. Using Tenveo Meeting’s exclusive audio and teleconferencing technology, you may collaborate with your colleagues remotely and go about your everyday life stress-free. Audio conferencing is a means of communicating with many individuals through the phone or the Internet. Audio conferencing solutions allow two or more individuals to connect on a call for simultaneous distant communication via a conference or a telephone bridge protocol. Audio conferencing differs from typical phone calls in that users are not connected to a centralized infrastructure.
Audio Conference Tenveo NA100
- 360 High Fidelity Microphones
- Plug and Play via USB
- Echo Cancellation & Noise Cancellation
- Advanced DSP Technology
- Up to 40 meters of coverage
- External Headphone & Microphone connection
- Works will all VOIP conferencing programs
- Bluetooth Connection
- Light Weight Portable Design.
- Battery backup Up to 5 hours of talk time